Are your sales, marketing, and operations teams still working in silos, doing their own processes without a connection to what the other teams are doing?
Without team alignment, leads are going to fall through the cracks resulting in missed opportunities.
Special guest, Marketing Champion and Senior Director of Sales at Cheshire Impact, Logan Childs, gives his #PardotLifeHack QuickTip on Revenue Optimization and what it means to align your teams and technology.
- Revenue optimization is connecting marketing, sales, and operations efforts into a single strategy. Everyone has defined roles and responsibilities for a cohesive lead to revenue process.
- Salesforce Pardot helps to automate the lead hand-off processes among sales, marketing, and service, to maximize your team’s time and prioritize efforts.
- “Just because [a lead] is not sales ready, does not mean they are not interested in you as a business.” There needs to be a way for sales to automatically send the lead back into a marketing nurture.
- If you do not have a mapped out plan of each department’s role in the buyer’s journey, then you will not achieve your company’s desired results.
Ways to Tune In
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pardot-life-hacks/id1476702195
- Spotify - https://podcasters.spotify.com/podcast/3gTNQj4WnIPN0awdA8Qpan
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/cheshire-impact/pardot-life-hacks?refid=stpr
- iHeart Radio - https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-pardot-life-hacks-48758528/
- Google Play - https://playmusic.app.goo.gl/?ibi=com.google.PlayMusic&isi=691797987&ius=googleplaymusic&apn=com.google.android.music&link=https://play.google.com/music/m/Izjdvuefegnmrmlradp2l7rnqvm?t%3DPardot_Life_Hacks%26pcampaignid%3DMKT-na-all-co-pr-mu-pod-16
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/dheYxMScpKg